Bus pass, technological driver assistance, and location information, all in one. See how Rallybus made all your information available on your smartphone and tablet.
WHO WE ARE
Costa Rica based Software Development solutions for companies with great business ideas
We first started out as Mobile Specialists in 2014, to serve the NY market with cutting-edge mobile app development services as part of our Software Development Solutions
DNAMIC Creative Technology
Sydney - San Diego - Austin - Nebraska - Philadelphia - Lexington - New York
London - Levallois - Perret - Sydney - San Diego - Austin - Nebraska - Philadelphia - Lexington - Utah - New York
Just as we have done in the past, we are leveraging every lesson we learned along the way in the tech and design fields. Today, our primary focus is delivering game-changing business solutions to our clients around the world.
CEO & Co-Founder
Passionate about creating exciting opportunities for people in the technology industry worldwide.. Read More
“I founded DNAMIC to implement my vision of offering a unique collaboration experience for both our clients and co-contributors, bringing together the best nearshore software development teams to serve the US market. Our company has been built on values, not just IT services. We have been able to capitalize on this vision because we realize that no technology or framework will replace mutual appreciation, excellence, and transparency.”
Given his previous experience in the Software Development Life Cycle, Arturo has implemented best practices to improve consistently:
- Project planning.
- Implementation of agile methodologies and practices (Scrum, Kanban, DAD, etc)
- Project-tailored requirements engineering.
- Traceability requirements.
- Development of QA strategy and test plan.
- Manage stakeholder communication.
- Management and motivation of people.
- Effective allocation of resources.
- Automation practices.
Director of Customer Success
With 15 years of experience in the field, Mariel is a clever and quick-witted asset, always up for a good challenge. Read More
“Beyond my sports passion and soccer mom duty, I have worked with the Nearshore model for over a decade and understand how to build and maintain successful business relationships. My experience has given me the skills and knowledge to manage operations, contract cycles, guide teams, and much more. I’m proud of where I am today and excited for where I’m going!”
- Manage and grow US-based service organizations with nearshore operations.
- Evaluate risk vs. profit transactions.
- Establish a business development group.
- Top-of-funnel growth extensive knowledge.
- Supervise team workloads to meet goals and deadlines.
- Develop plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Assist in successful project execution and delivery.
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology.
CTO & Co-Founder
“I breathe innovation. I’m a Computer Engineer with Software Development and Software Consultant experience, with almost a decade working with technology and advertisement-oriented companies. Learning new technologies and finding creative solutions is my passion; that’s why I always work to move forward DNAMIC as CTO & Co-Founder.”
- Experience leading execution Labs (Research team developing cutting-edge digital experiences) worldwide.
- Execute emerging technologies prototypes and market-ready solutions.
- Perform on-site project analysis for large migration projects from Visual Basic 6.0 to. NET.
- Ability to analyze customers’ platforms and quickly work on them.
- High experience as iPhone Developer and Technical Lead, designing, developing, preparing, and submitting applications to the iTunes Store.
- Software Migration Consultant.
- Principal Mobile Developer / Digital Labs Tech Lead background.
- Solid experience in Agile methodology.
Design Factory Lead in Design
“It inspires me to know that designers are a fundamental piece in the development of humanity. We have the privilege to innovate, add value, serve and improve the lives of human beings with the products and services we develop.”
- UX/UI Designer and Art Director mastership.
- Strategy and digital transformation proficiency.
- Web Accessibility experience.
- Experience in global environment and technology innovation trends.
- Design thinking knowledge and user experience background.