Our Senior Software Developer requires Unreal-Unity proficiency and the ability to create solutions quickly and effectively while working closely with teams of seasoned and talented developers to make the requirements and visions a reality. You have to show strong experience programming and architecting complex, data-driven systems to produce only high-quality results!
- Implement, integrate, and launch plugins in Unity and Unreal.
- Program and create complex architecture data-driven systems and high-quality UI and gameplay systems.
- Create software acceptance and delivery activities for low-risk procurements.
- Translate highly technical discussions into executable plans.
- Document and communicate proposed software solutions with integrated, cross-functional engineering teams in a fast-paced, highly specialized environment.
- Conduct evaluations with the team, providing feedback and suggestions to help fine-tune and improve the results.
- Create immersive environments that support and enhance the team’s core mechanics and creative vision.
As a Senior Software Developer, you need a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment and rapid deployment individually of functional and valuable solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or a related field, or an equivalent amount of applied experience in software engineering.
- Proficiency with Unreal and Unreal Blueprints.
- 2+ years of experience in C++ programming.
- Background and mastership programming and architecting complex, data-driven systems; and UI and gameplay systems.
- Knowledge of level scripting.
- Experience with AR and VR, particularly VIVE and Oculus.
- Capacity to quickly learn content pipeline and toolsets to become a subject matter expert.
- Knowledge about the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies.
- Ability to optimize for mobile hardware and/or stand-alone VR headsets.
- Experience with Git Source Control.
- Unreal – Unity
- Unreal Blueprints
- Lean Startup
At DNAMIC, we have as a priority our community and its fulfillment in life, which means we are committed to bringing them the tools for their professional growth, encouragement for their dreams and passions, and benefits for them to be healthy and able to enjoy happiness as a daily effect of their balanced life!
An excellent work environment that we consider our great asset
Private medical insurance
Discounts and financial vision care
Yearly blood work
Discounts and financing dental treatments
Partnerships and discounts with universities
Continuous training in technology, methodologies, savings, and personal finances
Room to grow and lead