As an IT Technical Support Specialist, tasks vary from phone calls from DNAMIC staff and teams in need of communicating with them through messaging platforms, helping them diagnose technical issues over the phone, and speaking with them about installing hardware or software on their computers.
- Handle technical support cases through phone and email submission.
- Update our Confluence site with tech tips and brief documents.
- Research and evaluate new platforms for hardware and license inventory management.
- Collaborate with our Accounting department to keep track of licensing budget.
- Manage accounts and roles in all of our systems and platforms.
- Improve existing programs by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes, and making recommendations.
- Prepare reference material for users by drafting operation instructions.
- Execute audits to ensure compliance with market best practices.
- Find optimal solutions creatively for complex problems, preferably with the best ways and tools of automation.
We require your experience, drive, problem-solving mindset, and a positive attitude with the spark of excellent communication skills! We’re always looking to build long-term relationships with talented people and are happy to meet all of the requirements listed below.
2+ years of reliable experience in IT Support.
Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
Knowledge of relevant cloud software such as Google Workspaces, Amazon AWS services, Microsoft Teams, VPNs, Zoom, Slack, Jira, and other core systems.
Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress is desirable, including installation, support, maintenance, and configuration.
Ability with configuration and support of Linux servers.
SSL certificate installation for Linux systems.
Proficiency in the configuration of services such as SMTP, POP3, DNS, and DHC.
DNAMIC is a company that believes in the power of innovation, so we are committed to encouraging our community to have a creative mindset, reach for their dreams and passions, and build the best!
Experience the possibilities of working with international teams
A great work environment that we consider our great asset
Private medical insurance
Discounts and financial vision care
Yearly blood work
Discounts and financing dental treatments
Partnerships and deals with universities
Continuous training in technology, methodologies, savings, and personal finances
Room to grow and lead
We absolutely love remote work however, this position may require a combination of work from home + office days.